Student Hours are from 9:10am – 3:21pm.
Please note that students are not allowed on campus before 8:40am unless they attend our AM Safekey program.
School office hours are from 7:30am – 4pm.
Breakfast/Desayuno is at 8:40am.
Go to transportation.ccsd.net and click “Check eligibility“. Students must be registered for school prior to receiving transportation services. Parents must complete the CCF-705 and check the box requesting transportation. If all information remains the same from year to year, it is not necessary to re-register a student for transportation.
All students are expected to wear proper attire to school in order to foster an environment that promotes learning. The school administration has the right to designate which types of clothing or appearance disrupt or detract from the educational program and may be a potential safety hazard. CCSD Regulation 5131 and Policy 5131 establish the guidelines for proper dress and for Standard Student Attire (see SSA topic).
All CCSD campuses offer Content Based English Language Instruction. Students will be taught the English language while learning grade-level appropriate curriculum. Students new to the District will be initially assessed in their English language proficiency within the first 30 days of school, and ELL students are tested annually to measure English language growth. Depending on the campus, some schools have extended school days or before/after school programs to assist students in their learning of subject matter and English. See the section on Zoom Schools below for information on the ELL focus at those schools.
When a student is enrolling in a Clark County School District (CCSD) school for the first time or reenrolling, parents need the following items to complete the registration:
- One form of proof of address, such as a recent utility bill, rental/lease agreement, sales contract or mortgage statement. A driver’s license, telephone bill, and/or cable bill are unacceptable forms of address verification. If you are living with a friend or relative, a notarized letter, signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence, is required. If you do not have this documentation because of a temporary or homeless situation, contact the Homeless Outreach Program Office at 702-855-6682.
- Personal identification (driver’s license, picture identification, etc.) of the parent/guardian, bearing his or her name.
- One proof of child’s identity (copies not accepted): original birth certificate, a passport, or a certified birth card issued by the Southern Nevada Health District or another health district. The Vital Records Office for children born in Clark County is located at the Southern Nevada Health District, 330 S. Valley View, Las Vegas, 702-759-1000.
- Student immunization record. Parent(s) must have records indicating that the child has had or has started specific immunizations [NRS392.435]. Students can enroll but cannot attend school if the immunization requirements are not met. (See Immunizations topic.)
NRS 392.435 mandates the following immunizations as a prerequisite to enrollment in school:
- Two Hepatitis A doses
- Three Hepatitis B doses
- Four or Five DTP, DT, DTaP doses (diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus)
- Three or Four polio doses
- Two MMR doses (mumps/measles/rubella)
- Two Varicella doses (chickenpox)
For 7th grade entry, one (1) TDaP dose required at 11-12 years of age.
Unless excused because of religious belief or medical condition, a child may not enroll/attend a public school without proper immunizations.
The Safekey program is a recreational enrichment program for children, designed to meet the needs of the working parent. Sakekey provides children with a safe and supervised environment in our Multi-Purpose Room before and after school hours.
Morning Program – 7:00am until school bell (9:00am)
$5.75 per day per child
Afternoon Program – End of school (3:21pm) until 6:00pm
$8.75 per day per child
For more information, please call 702-633-1608, option 2.
Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year begins April 17th, 2017. All current students and students new to CCSD must be registered each school year.
Please visit www.ccsd.net to enroll your child online, or visit our front office.